Mrs. P. D. H. Page, 20th century, Iris, after the Original by Jacques Le Moyne de Morgues in the Victoria & Albert Museum [No. 4], undated
Iris, after the Original by Jacques Le Moyne de Morgues in the Victoria & Albert Museum [No. 4]
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 11 11/16 × 8 1/4 inches (29.7 × 21 cm) and Image: 10 3/4 × 7 5/16 inches (27.3 × 18.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | flowers (plants) | iris (flower) | leaves (plant materials) | stem
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.