Mrs. P. D. H. Page, 20th century, Apple, Aafter the Original by Jacques Le Moyne de Morgues in the Victoria & Albert Museum [No. 75], undated
Apple, Aafter the Original by Jacques Le Moyne de Morgues in the Victoria & Albert Museum [No. 75]
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- 8 11/16 × 6 15/16 inches (22.1 × 17.6 cm) and 8 5/16 × 5 1/2 inches (21.1 × 14 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apples | botanical subject | branch | leaves (plant materials) | malus | Rosaceae (family) | tree
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.