- Mammea Apple, After the Original by John White in the British Museum [Caribbean and Oceanic, No. 12 A]
- Watercolor, gouache, graphite, and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 x 7 1/4in. (21 x 18.4cm)
Inscribed in pen with black ink, over graphite, upper center: "Mammea."; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "56"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Mrs. P. D. H. Page, 20th century, Mammea Apple, After the Original by John White in the British Museum [Caribbean and Oceanic, No. 12 A], undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.