IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Scouler, 1741–1812, British, Portrait of a Lady, 1781
Portrait of a Lady
- Gouache and watercolor on ivory
- Image: 2 x 1 5/8 inches (5.1 x 4.1 cm), Frame: 2 1/4 x 2 1/8 x 3/4 inches (5.7 x 5.4 x 1.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.