IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Nathaniel Parr, active 1742–1751, British, A Perspective View of the Cascade of St. Cloud
A Perspective View of the Cascade of St. Cloud
- Additional Title(s):
Veue de la Cascade de st. Cloud
- Hand-colored engraving on laid paper
- Sheet: 60 1/2in. (153.7cm)
Printed for John Bowles in Cornhill
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | fountains | garden | landscape | men | stairs | statues | women
- Associated Places:
- France | Hauts-de-Seine | Saint-Cloud | Île-de-France
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.