Print made by Thomas Ryder, 1746–1810, Irish, Othello, Act II, Scene I, A Platform -- Desdemona, Othello etc, 1803
Othello, Act II, Scene I, A Platform -- Desdemona, Othello etc.
- Part Of:
- Engraver's proof
- Sheet: 17 3/8 x 23 11/16in. (44.1 x 60.2cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- literary theme | The Tragedy of Othello, the Moor of Venice, play by William Shakespeare
- Associated People:
- Desdemona (character in Othello)
Othello (character in Othello, the Moor of Venice)
Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.