Print made by Thomas Ryder, 1746–1810, Irish, Othello, Act II, Scene I, A Platform -- Desdemona, Othello etc, 1803
Othello, Act II, Scene I, A Platform -- Desdemona, Othello etc.
- Part Of:
- Engraver's proof
- Sheet: 17 3/8 x 23 11/16in. (44.1 x 60.2cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- literary theme | The Tragedy of Othello, the Moor of Venice, play by William Shakespeare
- Associated People:
- Desdemona (character in Othello)
Othello (character in Othello, the Moor of Venice)
Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.