IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Jake Chapman, born 1966, British, Untitled, 1999
- Additional Title(s):
Jake and Dinos Chapman's Disasters of War
- Part Of:
- Etching and soft-ground on white 300 gsm Somerset TP Textured wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 13 1/2 inches (24.8 × 34.3 cm), Plate: 5 1/2 × 6 1/2 inches (14 × 16.5 cm)
Signed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Jake and Dinos Chapman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Jake and Dinos Chapman and Charles Booth-Clibborn 1999
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
The Pain of War (Mead Art Museum, 2004-10-29 - 2004-12-19) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.