- Additional Title(s):
Jake and Dinos Chapman's Disasters of War
- Part Of:
- Etching, soft-ground, and aquatint on white 300 gsm Somerset TP Textured wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 13 1/2 inches (24.8 × 34.3 cm) and Plate: 4 5/8 × 7 inches (11.7 × 17.8 cm)
Signed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Jake and Dinos Chapman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Jake and Dinos Chapman and Charles Booth-Clibborn 1999
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.