IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, (English eighteenth century), Sketches of Horses and Hounds belonging to Thomas James Selby of Whaddon Hall, Buckinghamshire, undated
Sketches of Horses and Hounds belonging to Thomas James Selby of Whaddon Hall, Buckinghamshire
- Some graphite or pen sketches, some gouache or watercolor
- Sheet: 14 1/8 x 9in. (35.9 x 22.9cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.