unknown artist, (English eighteenth century), Sketches of Horses and Hounds belonging to Thomas James Selby of Whaddon Hall, Buckinghamshire, undated
- Sketches of Horses and Hounds belonging to Thomas James Selby of Whaddon Hall, Buckinghamshire
- Some graphite or pen sketches, some gouache or watercolor
- Sheet: 14 1/8 x 9in. (35.9 x 22.9cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.