- Watercolor, pen and black ink, gray ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/16 × 5 7/8 inches (10.3 × 14.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen with gray ink, lower left: "Midday"
Signed and dated in pen with black ink, lower right: "t Rowlandson 1799"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- falling | figure study | genre subject | hats | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | men | sporting art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.