Henry Thomas Alken, 1785–1851, British, "Scraps", no. 22: Hunting, Unkennelling with Two Riders Watching, undated
"Scraps", no. 22: Hunting, Unkennelling with Two Riders Watching
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 9 inches (17.8 × 22.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hounds (dogs) | hunt | hunters | hunting | hunting dogs | kennel | men | sporting art | whips (animal equipment)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.