A Character (? Macbeth) in Renaissance Dress...
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 5 15/16 × 7 15/16 inches (15.1 × 20.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center right: "43"
Wtermark: Fellows | 1824
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Thomas Alken, 1785–1851, British, A Character (? Macbeth) in Renaissance Dress.., undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.