- Heads and Necks of Two Horses Wearing Bridles, Right Profiles
- Graphite and white gouache on thick, rough, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 × 6 inches (14.6 × 15.2 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 5 9/16 × 5 13/16 inches (14.1 × 14.8 cm), and Image: 5 3/8 × 5 11/16 inches (13.7 × 14.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "47"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Thomas Alken, 1785–1851, British, Heads and Necks of Two Horses Wearing Bridles, Right Profiles, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.