- Animals All
- Wood-engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 7/16 x 2 7/16 inches (6.2 x 6.2 cm)
Lettered, lower left, following border of the image: "WHO WERE THE FIRST TO CRY NOWELL ANIMALS ALL AS IT BEFELL"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Ericg"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | baby | bird | child | children | Christian | Christmas | deer | dogs (animals) | mother | New Testament | pigs | rabbit | religious | the Virgin Mary
- Associated People:
- Jesus Christ (7-2 BC/BCE to 30-36 AD/CE)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Eric Gill, 1882–1940, British, Animals All, 1916
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.