Peter Casteels, 1684–1749, Flemish, active in Britain (from 1708), Three Greyhounds in a Room, undated
Three Greyhounds in a Room
- Graphite, watercolor, and pen in gray ink on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, blue, laid paper
- Mount: 9 9/16 × 10 9/16 inches (24.3 × 26.8 cm), Sheet: 6 1/4 × 7 7/8 inches (15.9 × 20 cm), and Contemporary drawn border: 6 15/16 × 8 5/8 inches (17.6 × 21.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | dogs (animals) | greyhounds (breed)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.