Wild Duck Shooting
- Watercolor, with pen, in brown ink, and gouache, over graphite, with scratching out on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 10 5/16 inches (16.8 × 26.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "63 2"
Signed in pen with black ink, lower right: "E. DUNCAN | 1825"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | ducks | hounds (dogs) | hunters | hunting | hunting guns | landscape | men | pond | sporting art | trees | winter
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.