- A Camel Moving to the Right; a Sketch of a Camel's Head, Bottom Right
- ca. 1850
- Pen, in brown ink, graphite, and white gouache on medium, slightly textured, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 9/16 × 4 15/16 inches (9 × 12.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "36"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Jones, 1786–1869, British, A Camel Moving to the Right; a Sketch of a Camel's Head, Bottom Right, ca. 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.