- Two Horses Feeding: Each Seen Three-Quarters From the Rear, Facing Left
- Pen, in brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, light brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 × 4 7/8 inches (8.3 × 12.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "44"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Jones, 1786–1869, British, Two Horses Feeding: Each Seen Three-Quarters From the Rear, Facing Left, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.