The Deer-Stalker, Oct. 15, 1852
- Pen, in brown ink, and brown wash on medium, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/16 × 4 3/8 inches (18.3 × 11.1 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, upper right: "15. October! 1852. | [ManLodge | [EL?]" (encircled in monogram)
Signed and dated in brown ink, upper right: "15. October! 1852. | [?MarLodge]."; in brown ink, upper right: "EL" in monogram, encircled.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- deer | hunting | sporting art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Edwin Henry Landseer, 1802–1873, British, The Deer-Stalker, Oct. 15, 1852, 1852
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.