Thomas Ross, active from 1753, British, Riders, Figures and a Dog, undated
Riders, Figures and a Dog
- Pen and black ink, gray wash, red chalk and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 3 15/16 × 6 1/2 inches (10 × 16.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dog (animal) | figure study | figures (representations) | genre subject | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | men | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.