Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, A Coach with Royal Coat of Arms, ca. 1764
A Coach with Royal Coat of Arms
- Former Title(s):
A Coach with Royal Coat of Arms on panel
- ca. 1764
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, graphite and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 4 9/16 × 7 1/16 inches (11.6 × 17.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right" "161"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carriage | coach | coat of arms | royalty | still life | transportation
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.