- Rider With a Draw-Rein, Walking to Left
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Mount: 9 1/8 × 10 1/4 inches (23.2 × 26 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 6 3/16 × 7 1/16 inches (15.7 × 17.9 cm), and Sheet: 5 5/8 × 6 7/16 inches (14.3 × 16.4 cm)
Collector's mark, lower right: "TEL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject | horse (animal) | horseback riders | horseback riding | man | reins | tricorn hats | walking
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Seymour, 1702–1752, British, Rider With a Draw-Rein, Walking to Left, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.