- Smiling Tom, Saddled and Bridled: Standing, Facing Left
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderatelly textured, beige, wove paper
- Mount: 9 1/16 × 11 1/16 inches (23 × 28.1 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 7 1/8 × 7 7/8 inches (18.1 × 20 cm), and Sheet: 6 7/16 × 7 3/16 inches (16.4 × 18.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Smiling Tom"
Collector's mark, lower right: "TEL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Seymour, 1702–1752, British, Smiling Tom, Saddled and Bridled: Standing, Facing Left, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.