Trooping the Colour
- Watercolor, graphite, and gouache on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 12 3/4 inches (19.7 × 32.4 cm)
Signed in black ink, lower right: "P.M."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bearskins | buttons (fasteners) | ceremonies | epaulets | epaulettes | flag | guards | marching | military art | officer (military officer) | rifles | soldiers | standard | sword | trousers | tunics | uniforms
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.