- "Hark": Startled Horse and Alert Rider
- Graphite, watercolor, and white gouache on medium, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Contemporary drawn border: 8 1/4 × 11 5/8 inches (21 × 29.5 cm) and Sheet: 7 1/4 × 10 3/4 inches (18.4 × 27.3 cm)
signed, in graphite, lower right: "PHiZ/"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- birds | caricature | grass | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hunt | hunters | hunting | men | sporting art | trees | woods
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Hablot Knight Browne, 1815–1882, British, "Hark": Startled Horse and Alert Rider, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.