IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Benjamin West, 1738–1820, American, active in Britain (from 1763), Rider Galloping to Left, undated
Rider Galloping to Left
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 × 6 5/8 inches (18.7 × 16.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- equestrian | horse (animal) | man | riding boots | riding crop | sporting art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.