- The Ice-Wagon
- Watercolor, graphite, and gouache on moderately thick, moderately textured, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 12 1/4 inches (21.6 × 31.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "7/7/70 | 4 | H/-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- forest | genre subject | horse (animal) | ice | ice wagon | men | trees | wagon
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Thomas Alken, 1785–1851, British, The Ice-Wagon, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.