Possibly Henry Thomas Alken, 1785–1851, British, Full Cry, undated
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, blued white, wove paper
- 8 3/4 × 10 5/8 inches (22.2 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "HRH. 10 - 3."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fence | galloping | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | jumping | landscape | men | sporting art | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.