- The Death
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, blued white, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 × 10 11/16 inches (21.9 × 27.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "HRH 10 - 3."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bushes | death | dogs (animals) | fence | fox (animal) | fox hunting | hills | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hounds (dogs) | hunt | hunters | hunting | landscape | men | sporting art | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Possibly Henry Thomas Alken, 1785–1851, British, The Death, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.