The Duke of Cumberland Riding With Mr. de Burgh's Hunt
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, graphite, gouache and gum arabic on thick, rough, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 11/16 × 12 9/16 inches (22.1 × 31.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen with black ink, verso, upper right: "J18906"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Fenerly"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hunt | hunters | hunting | landscape | men | sporting art | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Ferneley, 1782–1860, British, The Duke of Cumberland Riding With Mr. de Burgh's Hunt, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.