IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Ferneley, 1782–1860, British, A Meet of the Quorn at Garrendon Park, Loughborough, Leicestershire, undated
A Meet of the Quorn at Garrendon Park, Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Oil, watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper mounted on wood
- Sheet: 10 3/4 × 15 3/4 inches (27.3 × 40 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | dogs (animals) | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hounds (dogs) | hunt | hunters | hunting | meeting | men | sporting art | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Leicestershire | Loughborough | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.