Hunt Followers...Moving with the Hounds to the Left
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/16 × 13 3/4 inches (23 × 34.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "9948 A Mellon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hounds (dogs) | hunt | hunting | men | sporting art
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Hunt Followers...Moving with the Hounds to the Left, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.