Man and Woman with a Bag of Game
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 8 × 11 15/16 inches (20.3 × 30.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "A22094 f"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "19 x 12 1/2"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "88"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bird | figure study | game (hunted animal) | hare | man | sporting art | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Marcellus Laroon the Younger, 1679–1772, British, Man and Woman with a Bag of Game, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.