- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, blued white, wove paper
- 6 5/16 × 16 5/8 inches (16 × 42.2 cm) and 5 3/8 x 15 7/8 inches (13.7 x 40.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, upper left: "Drawn by J P. and Published by W. [Dinn?]"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, lower right: "HRH4 - 15A"
Signed, in pen with brown ink, upper left: "JP"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bushes | grouse | guns, hunting | hats | hill | hunting | hunting dogs | men | rifle (long gun) | shooting coats | sporting art | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.