- Foxhunting: Unkennelling the Pack
- Watercolor witih pen in gray ink and black ink, oever graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 12 11/16 × 19 3/16 inches (32.2 × 48.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "HRH 17 - 25A"
Signed and dated, in pen, with brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "En Cooper fecit | 1816"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | dogs (animals) | fox hunting | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hounds (dogs) | hunt | hunters | hunting | kennel | landscape | men | sporting art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edwin W. Cooper of Beccles, 1785–1833, British, Foxhunting: Unkennelling the Pack, 1816
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.