IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Edwin W. Cooper of Beccles, 1785–1833, British, Foxhunting: Unkennelling the Pack, 1816
Foxhunting: Unkennelling the Pack
- Watercolor, pen and ink, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 11/16 × 19 3/16 inches (32.2 × 48.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "HRH 17 - 25A"
Signed and dated, in pen, with brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "En Cooper fecit | 1816"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | dogs (animals) | fox hunting | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hounds (dogs) | hunt | hunters | hunting | kennel | landscape | men | sporting art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.