Foxhunting: Full Cry
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, gray ink, brown ink, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 12 5/8 × 19 3/16 inches (32.1 × 48.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "HRH. 17 - 25-"
Signed and dated in pen with brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "En. Cooper fecit | 1816"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | fence | fox hunting | hills | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hounds (dogs) | hunt | hunters | hunting | jumping | landscape | men | sporting art | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edwin W. Cooper of Beccles, 1785–1833, British, Foxhunting: Full Cry, 1816
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.