Foxhunting: Full Cry
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, gray ink, brown ink, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 12 5/8 × 19 3/16 inches (32.1 × 48.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "HRH. 17 - 25-"
Signed and dated in pen with brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "En. Cooper fecit | 1816"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | fence | fox hunting | hills | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hounds (dogs) | hunt | hunters | hunting | jumping | landscape | men | sporting art | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edwin W. Cooper of Beccles, 1785–1833, British, Foxhunting: Full Cry, 1816
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.