Foxhunting: The Kill
- Pen and black ink, over graphite, with gray wash on medium, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- 12 3/4 × 18 1/2 inches (32.4 × 47 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "7"
Paul Mellon Collector's mark on verso
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | field | fox hunting | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hounds (dogs) | houses | hunters | hunting | landscape | men | sporting art | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.