- The Quorn Hunt: Drawing Cover
- Watercolor, with gum arabic and gouache over etched outline on medium, smooth, blued white, wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/4 × 20 1/8 inches (31.1 × 51.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Glos. Coll. (HRH. 18 - 3A)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- sporting art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Thomas Alken, 1785–1851, British, The Quorn Hunt: Drawing Cover, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.