- A Saddled Cavalry Horse
- Pen, in gray ink, black ink, graphite, and brown wash on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 x 8 7/8 inches (18.1 x 22.5 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Rowlandson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | cavalry | fur | horse (animal) | sack | saddle | stirrups
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, A Saddled Cavalry Horse, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.