Little Annie Seated
- Additional Title(s):
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 x 5 7/8 inches (19.7 x 14.9 cm), Plate: 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 inches (13 x 9.8 cm), Image: 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 inches (13 x 9.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "12002"; on back, lower left: "a54190"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "Whistler"; within image, lower center: "Annie."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | child | dress | genre subject | girl | shadow
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James McNeill Whistler, 1834–1903, American, active in Britain (from 1859), Little Annie Seated, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.