Print made by George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, Cue in a Corner, 1855
Cue in a Corner
- Part Of:
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, beige laid paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 8 1/16 x 5 3/4 inches (20.4 x 14.6 cm) and Image: 5 1/8 x 3 3/4 inches (13 x 9.5 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Gege: Cruikshank | Cue in a Corner."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- attacking | benches | corner | cue | genre subject | illustration | men | publication | stick | story | suits | top hat
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.