Print made by George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, Cue in a Corner, 1855
Cue in a Corner
- Part Of:
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/16 × 5 3/4 inches (20.4 × 14.6 cm) and Image: 5 1/8 × 3 3/4 inches (13 × 9.5 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Gege: Cruikshank | Cue in a Corner."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- attacking | benches | corner | cue | genre subject | illustration | men | publication | stick | story | suits | top hat
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.