- Lincoln's Inn Hall and Chapel
- between 1794 and 1800
- Watercolor, graphite, and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 7 1/8 inches (12.7 × 18.1 cm) and Mount: 9 × 12 1/2 inches (22.9 × 31.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, on album leaf, bottom center: "Lincoln's Inn"; in graphite, upper right: "8 | p.111 | for print see no 46"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Ireland, active 1760–died 1800, British, Lincoln's Inn Hall and Chapel, between 1794 and 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.