Adams's Visit to Parson Trulliber
- Part Of:
- ca. 1831
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 7/16 x 5 11/16 inches (24 x 14.5 cm), Plate: 6 7/8 x 4 1/4 inches (17.5 x 10.8 cm), and Image: 3 15/16 x 2 15/16 inches (10 x 7.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper left: "Fielding | B[...]"
Lettered, upper center: "10"; lower center: "George Cruikshank fc_ | Adams's visit to Parson Trulliber~ | p. 318"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boxes | falling | fences | genre subject | ground | hat | house | illustration | mud | obese | parson | pigs | satire | stick | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, Adams's Visit to Parson Trulliber, ca. 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.