- Garden Front of Stationer's Hall
- between 1794 and 1800
- Watercolor, graphite, and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 x 7in. (12.7 x 17.8cm) and Mount: 9 × 12 1/2 inches (22.9 × 31.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink on album leaf, bottom center: "Garden front of Stationers hall."; in graphite, upper right: "22"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Anya Lucas, The Livery Halls of the City of London, Worshipful Company of Chartered Architects, London, p. 31, fig. 36, NA8080 .L83 2018 (LC) Oversize (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Ireland, active 1760–died 1800, British, Garden Front of Stationer's Hall, between 1794 and 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.