Print made by George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, Poor Little Rose, undated
Poor Little Rose
- Part Of:
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 8 1/16 × 5 3/4 inches (20.4 × 14.6 cm) and 5 5/16 × 3 11/16 inches (13.5 × 9.4 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "George Cruikshanke~~ | Poor little Rose"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- assisting | basket | carriage | city | crowd | fainting | falling | genre subject | ground | helping | horses (animals) | illustration | lamppost | men | street | surprise | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.