Print made by George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, Poor Little Rose, undated
Poor Little Rose
- Part Of:
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 8 1/16 x 5 3/4 inches (20.4 x 14.6 cm) and Image: 5 5/16 x 3 11/16 inches (13.5 x 9.4 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "George Cruikshanke~~ | Poor little Rose"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- assisting | basket | carriage | city | crowd | fainting | falling | genre subject | ground | helping | horses (animals) | illustration | lamppost | men | street | surprise | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.