- Part Of:
- Etching and aquatint with hand coloring in watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 4 3/4 × 6 3/8 inches (12.1 × 16.2 cm) and Mount: 9 × 12 1/2 inches (22.9 × 31.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink on album leaf, bottom center: "Westminster Hall"; in graphite, upper right: "48 | Print of no 1"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- England | London | Westminster Hall
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Ireland, active 1760–died 1800, British, Westminster Hall, 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.