- Part Of:
- Etching and aquatint with hand coloring in watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 4 3/4 × 6 3/8 inches (12.1 × 16.2 cm) and 9 × 12 1/2 inches (22.9 × 31.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink on album leaf, bottom center: "Westminster Hall"; in graphite, upper right: "48 | Print of no 1"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- England | London | Westminster Hall
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Ireland, active 1760–died 1800, British, Westminster Hall, 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.