Turning the Tables
- Etching and stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 x 5 11/16 inches (20.3 x 14.5 cm) and Image: 5 1/8 x 3 15/16 inches (13 x 10 cm)
Lettered, lower left under image: "George Cruikshank~~~"; lower center: "Turning the Tables."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- audience | chair | genre subject | illustration | laughing | men | stage | watching
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, Turning the Tables, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.