Gemini - Odd-fellows
- Etching and stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/4 × 6 11/16 inches (10.8 × 17 cm) and Image: 3 1/4 × 5 1/2 inches (8.2 × 14 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "GEMINI __ Odd-fellows."; lower right: "George Cruikshank"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- audience | circus | clowns | costume | Gemini | genre subject | illustration | ladder | music | stage | twins
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, Gemini - Odd-fellows, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.