Garden View of the Taj Mahal
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 19 7/8 inches (34.3 x 50.5 cm) and Contemporary drawn border: 14 3/8 x 20 3/4 inches (36.5 x 52.7 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, verso, lower center: "No 02 [crossed out] B Garden View of the Taj Mahal [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architecture | building | fountain | garden | landscape | pillars | trees | view | walls
- Associated Places:
- Agra | Asia | Bharat | India | Uttar Pradesh | Yamuna
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Garden View of the Taj Mahal, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.