Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape: India, undated
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, wove paper
- Mount: 16 7/8 × 23 3/8 inches (42.9 × 59.4 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 15 5/16 × 22 3/16 inches (38.9 × 56.4 cm), and Sheet: 14 5/8 × 21 1/2 inches (37.1 × 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "74.161"
Watermarl: "I Taylor"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures (illustrations) | hills | lake | landscape | mountains | rocks (landforms) | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Asia | India
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.